Peabody is sadly not accessible by the T (Boston's subway/trolley system) but carpools and rides may be available if you contact Anderson at email@example.com. Anderson is the organiser of this year's TransMasculine Track at First Event.
There will be an 'FTM hospitality suite' set aside until 3 pm that day for guys who want to talk in a slightly more intimate atmosphere, or who are just feeling a bit overwhelmed and need a place to get away from the bustle of the conference, and at noon on Saturday there will be an hour-long lunch sponsored by Dr Peter Raphael as an opportunity for FTM-spectrum folks to spend some more casual time together and connect.
Scholarships may still be available for guys who want to attend just on Saturday and can't or don't want to pay the $40 one-day fee. (Contact Anderson for more information on this.) There is a banquet that evening with a very expensive dinner, which everyone is more than welcome to attend, but many guys go out to eat at a less expensive local place and then return for the post-banquet keynote, which is free. This year's keynote is Jamison Green.
Some of the surgeons who will be there that might be of interest to FTM-spectrum folks are:
- Dr Yvonne Gomez-Carrion of Boston, MA (hysterectomy)
- Dr Sherman Leis of Bala Cynwyd, PA (phalloplasty, top surgery)
- Dr Toby Meltzer of Scottsdale, AZ (metoidioplasty, phalloplasty, top surgery)
- Dr Douglas Ousterhout of San Francisco, CA (facial masculinisation surgery)
- Dr Peter Raphael of Plano, TX (Centurion, top surgery)
- Dr Burt Webb of Scottsdale, AZ (hysterectomy, vaginectomy) - works with Dr Meltzer